Please see our Returns and Cancellation Policy first.
Email email@example.com and please include
- Your Full Name
- Your Order Number
- The Products you wish to Return.
Once the goods are received back in SALEABLE CONDITION, we will refund as follows
- AMOUNT PAID minus RETURN DELIVERY CHARGES (Normally £60.00 inc VAT per pallet, excluding certain post codes)
Goods should be packed as follows to avoid damage
- Use PACKAGING BETWEEN ALL ITEMS to stop scraping and chipping
- Ensure that there are NO ITEMS OVERHANGING THE PALLET
- SECURE ALL ITEMS TO THE PALLET and COVER FULLY. Pallet wrap is ideal, but bin liners and lots of parcel tape will do if wrapped tightly.
- POSITION THE PALLET(s) where they can be easily collected. This would ideally be where they were originally delivered.
In your email, please confirm
- The number of pallets to be collected
- That you have packed and wrapped the goods to the best of your ability
- That the goods are in a convenient position for collection